We know insurance can be complicated. Let us help.

What areas do you insure?

Our core client base is northwest Wisconsin, as we have offices located in St. Croix Falls, Milltown, Grantsburg, Siren, Webster, and Minong. However, we are licensed in both WI and MN and provide insurance to many clients all the way from the Twin Cities to Duluth to Milwaukee and beyond.

How can I save money on my homeowner’s insurance?

Most of our companies offer discounts like Claims-Free, Multi-Policy, Home Security System, and Newer Roof. We also recommend reviewing your policy every 1-3 years with your agent to ensure your home and property are sufficiently covered, as well as making sure you’re not paying for coverages you don’t want.

Can I pay my bill online?

Most of our customers are able to make payments online directly through their insurance company's website or online portal.

What if I purchase a vehicle on the weekend?

With most insurers, if you have an active auto policy, the highest amount of coverage on that policy will extend to a newly purchased vehicle for 7-14 days.

What is an umbrella policy?

Umbrella insurance is a type of personal liability insurance that covers claims in excess of your underlying policies (homeowners, auto, watercraft, recreational vehicle, etc.)

What is the difference between Actual Cash Value and Replacement Cost coverage?

The two main types of loss settlements are Actual Cash Value (ACV) and Replacement Cost (RC). With ACV coverage, the insured would be paid the depreciated value of the damaged property at the time of loss. With RC coverage, the insured is reimbursed the amount necessary to repair or replace the damaged property with similar type and quality at the current cost.

What factors determine my car insurance premium?

Here are some of the items that affect your rate:
Your age
Accidents, claims, & violations (both yours and the other drivers on your policy)
Vehicle make & model
Geographic location
Credit History
Insurance History

What are the different coverages in an auto insurance policy?

Bodily Injury Liability — covers the cost of injuries to other people that you cause while driving your car.

Property Damage Liability — covers the cost of damage that you cause to another vehicle or property (fence, mailbox, building, etc.)

Medical Payments— provides reimbursement for medical expenses for injuries to you or your passengers, regardless of fault.

Uninsured Motorist Coverage — covers the cost of injuries you or your passengers sustain in an accident caused by an uninsured motorist.

Underinsured Motorist Coverage — covers the cost of injuries to you or your passengers when another driver lacks adequate coverage to pay the costs of a serious accident.

Collision — covers the damage to your vehicle caused by hitting anything other than an animal. Examples: another vehicle, a tree, the ditch, etc.

Comprehensive — covers the damage to your vehicle caused by hitting an animal, or other non-crash damages (examples: fire, theft, hail, falling objects, broken windshield/window)

Insurance Made Simple

Contact us

Call, email or stop by. We are always happy to help you with your insurance needs.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.